New here Saying Hello to all my name is Janna Barnard, i joined here because a Facebook message told me you helped them and a neighbor

![FB_IMG_1623634352570|281x500](uploadNew here Saying Hello to all

my name is Janna Barnard, i joined here because a Facebook message told me you helped them and a neighbor
//OJz8trjq51WPoqYKqGswofrIj0.jpeg)
My son (12)& I have been homeless since January because of leaving a very abusive relationship with his father. It was sudden, we left everything but our dog. I brought him to a whole new state. We know noone trust no one, and have no one! I got a job, got a apt, paid deposit, but still have 535 and 300 pet deposit. Plus get renters insurance because I have a dog that is my sons only stability throughout this nightmare. I do not think it would be in his best interest to separate them due to a pet deposit and insurance. But I’m sure the apartments won’t care if there is a serious issue. They will be all about the $ and thats it. So I can move in on the 1st. But I won’t have pet deposit or insurance by then. Sooo?? I was looking for help getting settled in a new safe home . So I wanted to make clear, that I am not a donation yet. But someday I will be In a place to do so. But now, however, I’m in a crunch to not have to separate my son and his dog. It will cause him to fall deeper in depression. I’m going to talk with apartment Mgr tomorrow to see if I could make installments on pet deposit . But I am here because I need help for my sons health and my sanity. If help is out there please please HELP US. THANK YOU AND I APOLOGIZE IF THIS ISNT POSTABLE. IM JUST BEING 100% TRANSPARENT WITH EVERYONE. THANK YOU