We have a blog at https://blog.every.org, and would love for you all to contribute to it! The goal is to open up more conversations and thoughts around giving and the nonprofit space, and hopefully motivate people to delve deeper into giving. Whether you’re a giver, a volunteer, an employee at a nonprofit, a beneficiary— we would love your thoughts.
We can kick around potential ideas on this thread, and if you don’t write it, maybe someone else would.
Broadly, we are trying to build:
- Content geared toward nonprofits (might be technical tips like SEO, mission statements)
- Content geared toward givers (tips on how to go further in their giving journey, personal journeys, find/share their values/causes)
- Content about Every.org
Some more specific topic ideas to start us off:
- Why a cause matters / history of a cause
- Research about a cause area and latest solutions
- Your personal giving journey (I posted one here)
- How to be an ally for others?
- Deep dive/story about a specific nonprofit
- What is community-centered fundraising?
- What are the UN Sustainable Development Goals?
- Resources on ethical consumption
Please drop your ideas here and let me know if you’re interested in writing!